I apologize for the quiet here. I just started a part time job, and with getting into the last few weeks of my online classes, all the big projects are coming due. Plus with having to go to a class at a campus two times a week. I have a review to post, however it's been difficult due to the fact that I like to include pictures and my camera is MIA, and my iphone takes some shitty pictures. I will post this soon, promise!
Taking pictures is difficult when I am home due to the fact that Amber's niece is living here again, and she likes to hang out with me, and if she's watching tv over in the main house, then she likes to burst into our apartment suddenly. This definitely makes it difficult to take pictures. Now I can hear you all saying "Have her knock." Which would make it easier to cover up anything, but that sets our dogs to barking, getting the boxers super excited, and just makes calming them down much more difficult. Plus they would stay in a state of excitability because it's nearly once an hour the niece (my Mini-Me) bursts in here.
In the mean time while waiting for this latest review, here's a TMI Tuesday (I know its Wednesday :P) about birthdays.
1. What star sign are you? Taurus
2. Do you believe in horoscopes? Sort of, not the daily ones but more about the compatibility, and mostly moon signs
3. When is your birthday? May 18th
4. What’s the worst birthday gift a partner has given you? Until Amber (who has always given great gifts if money hasn't been an issue/a year we don't exchange gifts) I don't think I've had a partner for my birthdays.
5. Are you organised when it comes to other people’s birthdays? Sorta. I generally remember people's birthdays once they've told me. I use to remember everyone's birthdays with only being told once, but I've broken that part of my memory now and it's not nearly as good as it use to. I think I filled my memory with too much porn.
6. How do you normally celebrate your birthday? Usually a dinner and sex.
7. If you could be one age again what would it be? Why? I'm not sure I'd change my age. I'm 26 now, and I'm fine with that.
8. What would be your ideal birthday treat? Professional massage followed by sex...So I guess hiring a masseuse (or two, one for her) to come in our home, give me a massage and have sex immediately after...Actually, Amber gives me a dirty massage but only after a full body massage.
Bonus: Tell us your best birthday memory? When I think of my birthday it's mostly filled with camping memories, but they all blend together. I think my 18th birthday stands out the most though because I received my riding jersey, boots and I still use them today.
Bonus, Bonus: May we see you in your birthday suit? (post a photo) Nah, sorry. Maybe eventually.