Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Here & Now

1. Are you wearing any jewelry? What?
I am wearing my engagement ring, a watch (does that count if its a $6 BigLots watch?), and my celtic compass with garnet necklace. I'm always wearing these. I've been wearing a watch since I was in the 3rd grade, rings since high school when I took a year of jewelry making, and this necklace about 6 months before I went to boot camp and ever since.

2. What are you listening to now?
Battlestar Galactica Season 1 and 2 soundtracks. I love the epic instrumental music, and wish I had the rest of the 6 seasons soundtracks

3. What is the last piece of etertainment media (i.e. cd, download, book, DVD) that you purchased? Do you recommend it?
Frugalsex.net posted about a free Kindle erotic book by Bella Andre Love Me and I couldn't help myself. I have yet to read it, and in general I prefer my erotic stories shorter or have yet to read a full book. I did however actually purchase two books by Dawn Cook #3 and #4 of her Hidden truth series, and would recommend these stories to anyone who likes fantasy.

4. What kind of undergarments are you wearing right now? Care to post a photo?
I dont wear underwear unless I'm on my period and heavy enough to need a pad. Or I'm wearing boxer-briefs. Currently, I'm not wearing anything, and no I dont care to take a photo...I'm not that comfortable about my body and postings just yet. Give me time, and I might be.

5. What is your current mood?
Creative. I have a great idea for a better banner then a boring stock one but I cant find our better camera and the ones I currently have are 4.0 MP or worse (iphone 3g) and don't want to take this picture with that. 

6. What is the best looking thing about you today?
I dunno, I rarely look in the mirror and try to avoid it. Probably my hair, it usually behaves.

7. Fill in the blank. Tonight I'm looking forward to _________.
I am looking forward to Amber coming home, and beyond that using her phone (Infuse, 8MP camera) to do my banner idea, and mostly just spending time with her. Even if it'll be spent helping her study.

Bonus: Tell me something good...anything you want to share. Just do it.
I have a toy on the way for free from EdenFantasys for review from my mentor and am excited to get this going. I feel that once I get one review done and looked over, it'll be like getting the ball rolling.
Also, I'm looking forward to going somewhere like the library or a coffee shop (though there arn't any in the town I live in..have to be a bakery) and reading an erotic book. That'll probably get me hotter then the book itself.



This courtesy of TMI Tuesday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment