Monday, May 7, 2012

A typical getting to know the blogger

I figured since this is my first post and I don't have a review set up just yet, I'd post a question and answer type post that I borrowed from somewhere. I can't remember where.

Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
I don't  use itunes, but I understand the gist.
  1.  "S+M (A Love Song)" by Kidney Thieves
  2.  "Three Libras" by A Perfect Circle
  3. "Bastards on Parade" by Dropkick Murphys
  4.  "Wishmaster" by Nightwish
  5. "Lies" by Stabbing Westward
  6. "The Warning" by Nine Inch Nails

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
  " as we departed. "Phredre!" he shouted. "Come back and see..."

What does your latest text message from someone else say? 
"...Yeah. Sure....sigh."

When is the last time you played air guitar?
I'd say once a week or so, though I prefer drumming on my legs better.

Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Does tissue count?

What's your religion?
I'm not religious, if anything my beliefs fall more on the pagan side of things.

If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Swimming or gardening

Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind it. I really don't like my picture taken unless its for funny purposes.

Do you believe in karma?
Yes, though sometimes karma is a little slow...

What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness would have to be patience. Strength I think depends on mood or situation


Do you have a collection of anything?
Does sex toys count?

Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
In person, or phone and text. I haven't video chatted before, though there was a situation when me and Amber (fiance) were separated for  almost 2 weeks and we wanted to, but internet at home (HughesNet; sucks ass) didn't allow it.

Have you ever asked for a pony?
Yes, all the time.

Can you juggle?
Nobut I can throw 3 things up in the air and watch them fall with style.

How often do you drink alcohol?
Rarely anymore.

What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure?
Some nasty tasting cod. Thank god the asparagus and shrimp was fine.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Weeding the flower garden

What color is your hairbrush?
Ones a light blue, another dark purple with silver lines through it

What was the last thing you paid for?
A book on Amazon

Have you ever dropped the soap on your foot in the shower?
Wow random question. Yes, but its been a long time since I started using body wash.

How old do people say you look?
Usually about 21.

What's the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
Strike that question, I don't want any Sarah Palin on this blog.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for joining our forum, I can't wait to see you on there. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to support your blogging efforts! Great Q&A - love the music on your iPod!

    ReplyDelete