Monday, May 14, 2012

Remote Fantasy

I have a review of a new dildo awaiting review with my mentor on Eden Fantasys and once that's a approved and published I'll add it on here, promise! I will get to the reviewing of toys.  In the mean time,  I'll explain about a fantasy I have and know many others have.

I want some type of vibrator that is remotely controlled without wires that I can hand to Amber when we're out and about (such as a birthday dinner I have coming up on Friday) or to a bar, or even something as quiet as a family (lol quiet, but in comparison to a bar with loud music...) gathering. Then have her be able to turn it on, off, up or down in vibrations, random settings and I have no control over it and have to act as if nothing is wrong. Much like that movie The Ugly truth with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler, and she's wearing either vibrating panties or something like it, and some how some kid ends up with the remote and gets her off at a business dinner. Though I don't want the remote out of Amber's hand...
But it would be hot and challenging to have that control given over, and to possibly be brought the bring of orgasm or to full orgasm at her control out in public. I also think that she would be highly turned on by watching me struggle to maintain myself, and in my fantasy she'd want to rush home (or even in the car, I wouldn't mind that but she's of the mind that we have a perfectly good bed, so why use the car...maybe one day) and get me into bed as fast as possible. 

I have bought an egg that I'll be reviewing in due time, that was bought for this purpose, but it wasn't enough. Eventually, I'll try some panties or even something else and I'll let you all know how that goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment